Monday, February 23, 2009

Exciting News!

Great news, I found my biological mother last Thursday on Myspace. They've recently added a feature where you can search by maiden names. And just as I do every once in a while I did a search for her that day and found someone who I thought kinda looked like her (I have pictures from when I was little with her), and so then I proceeded to write her a mesg, and ask her a question that would TRULY tell me it was her, and she responded with the answer I was looking for. :D So since then we've been talking on the phone everyday and learning so much about her, and her learning about me and how I have a 1/2 sister. It's been wonderful and as soon as payday comes around for the both of us we will be seeing each other for the 1st time in 32 years or so.

The other great news is I found out she has had similar health problems that I have, when she was my age and she was finally diagnosed with Fibromyalgia after countless ER and doctor's visits. Also found out the my biological grandmother had Minieres Disease, which if I have it would explain my chronic vertigo etc.

This is all so awesome I never thought in my lifetime I would be reunited with my Mom. Anyways now I just need to get in to see the doctors and relay this information and hopefully get some answers myself!

No comments: